24hrs

It has been a hectic day for me. For these past few weeks things had turned out of hand. But again, those things you thought could kill you were actually making you stronger. (Or at least that's what I hope) Few unsolved workloads, few critical subjects, lecturers I'm afraid of (not because they're fierce, but because of the subjects themselves.). I don't really know if I can cope.
These 24hours are not short. IT IS ENOUGH. It's just the pressure acting on the brain, the fear, the laziness, all sorts of excuses, where are those gonna bring me to?
Have you ever thought of things that could make you right, but it actually can't? Cuz you came too far to the place you don't wanna come? And you almost arrive but you aren't sure whether you'll arrive or you'll flunk? Cuz you don't even know why you're here at all.
It was a hard decision to make. AT THAT TIME. EVEN NOW.
Some motivational quote could help I guess. Let's live for now. You shouldn't be living in another 30 years regretting the you that you have become.
Question arise is; can I be the I that everyone wished for? Or should I be the I that I wanna be?
Second question; What do I wanna be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't ask

One of the Phases