Final Exam cum Birthday

Whatever is going on now, may Allah save my parents, siblings, family and friends from any bad things. Aamiin..

The final exam would be on 27th and my birthday would be on 23rd. And my mum went back to the hometown to pick my sister up. And my dad is so busy meeting and working till late night. And my brother is studying in his college. And me can't go anywhere because there's final exam to nail.
Siapa je nak sambut birthday depan buku depan laptop?

But I know me too well. I know the me who can't study when there's no chair and desk. The me who need days to suit myself to place. The me who look like I'm studying when I'm actually distracted. And no one else know. They don't care.

As of today, I gotta tell stories to those who can give their empathy. Cause those who can't, they'll only judge. Tell me something I don't know. Tell me something to ease my heart. If you choose to be right when I'm actually feeling so down, go ahead. Be right. Alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't ask

One of the Phases

24hrs